Monday, February 22, 2010

I am Thinking...

It would be nice if this baby's brain barrier would just go ahead and develop, so I can drink coffee.

There are too many weekdays in the week. There should be more weekends.

Baseball starts soon. This excites me greatly.

Hooking up the ipod speakers right outside the shower was the best idea my hubby has had in a while.

We should eat leftovers tomorrow night. Apparently I'm wrong. Tomorrow is our 2nd engagement anniversary and my hubby appears to have other "secretive" plans.

My puppy has learned to go potty on her own without having to be walked six times a day. It's lovely to have that extra hour 1/2 back.

Meryl Streep is cool.

I made pork chops for dinner and they were quite yummy.

I wish I could make a living off of quoting movies. I'd be great at it. Beyond great.

I want to learn how to make my eyes have that "smokey" look without being all hooker-ish.

It's no wonder boys don't understand girls...how could they? If I've got this many things rolling around in my head at once....yikes.

I really like my green living room.

I don't want to get fat. Too bad, huh?

I love tulips.

That's all for now :) Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

E.T.'s Mom said...

I like it. Surprised there were no thoughts about the Olympics, though.

Kacey Leigh said...

Addendum --

I can't believe NBC schedule Shaun White's only event for the beginning of the week. I bet they lost a huge crowd of younger viewers once his event was over.

Apolo Ohno should never ever retire.

*Lindsay*Jordan* said...

i do the smokey eyes... every day. Im sexy.