Friday, January 22, 2010

Blogging

I know I haven't blogged in quite some time...

But frankly, I don't know that much.

I'm not enjoying my job right now because they've taken away most of my writing responsibilities and given me "bigger" analytics tracking and link building stuff to do. It's terribly boring. I'm ready to pull my hair out.

Maggie got fixed. She's all better now, but she hasn't calmed down any like the doctor said she would...so we're going to invest in some puppy classes.

I came home for an extra long weekend last week and had some good quality time with my momma :) AND I finally got to see Philip and Sara! Seems like I always miss you guys!

Our church just raised over $9000 to build a well in Ethiopia. Combined with the church down the road, we're going to build two wells :)

I don't think I'll be able to go to Saba again this year. I'm very sad...but also excited about some new possibilities on the horizon (more on that to come....).

For a few more days...this is all I have to blog.

I might have something exciting to blog next week...we'll see :)

2 comments:

E.T.'s Mom said...

A blog with nothing to say is a million times better than no blog at all. Just like seeing you briefly was better than not seeing you at all.....but the whole game night idea was the best yet....too bad it didn't work out.

SharolynI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.