Monday, September 21, 2009

Tony and Misc...

For those of you who have read my blog for a while, you probably remember my mom and I asking you to pray for Tony a few months ago. He had a brain tumor that had to be surgically removed, but ever since then, things have looked very good.

This morning, they found out that his tumor is back. It's growing rapidly, and it is more deeply imbedded into his brain. They will definitely have to operate again.

Just say a prayer for him, please. He's exhausted, and so is his family. I know God will get them through this, just pray for a smooth journey there.


On a much different note, we are moved into our house. Now when I say "moved", I do NOT mean "unpacked".

There are boxes everywhere. There's packing paper strewn across the floor. There's clean laundry piled in corners because we don't have all of our dressers in tact. The important part, we have the tv and dvd player hooked up so we can spend our evenings together in front of a good movie (we still don't have cable or internet).

Okie dokie...time to go home and unpack a few more boxes :)

No comments: