Monday, September 14, 2009

Things that should have been Facebook "status updates", but I'd feel like a nerd for posting that many times.

Tomorrow, I get to see my mommy :)

I have brown paint caked under my fingernails. It looks like I've been playing in the dirt.

This is the only time I have EVER been excited about moving.

I got rid of three boxes worth of junk. There's still more to be cleaned out.

Yesterday, I learned how to spackle. The back of the nifty "spackle spray-can" taught me. I figure if I can eat my cheese out of a spray can, I can spackle my bathroom out of a spray can.

I'm done working two jobs in a few more days. As soon as we can get Internet at the new house, I'll be a full time woman again.

For the first time in my life, all appliances in my kitchen (including the microwave) match!

Lindsay is my hero. She's a trim painting maestro.

I'm contemplating just going and buying new stove cover things. That way, I don't have to clean the current ones :)

Nathan thinks I use too much tape when packing. I like the zippy sound the roller makes.

That's all for now...I'll post some pictures when we get all moved in.

3 comments:

*Lindsay*Jordan* said...

haha. wow. Thanks. Miss you two!!!

E.T.'s Mom said...

Oh, that is so exciting! Can't wait to see pics.

~ Stephanie said...

Yeah! Mommy was really glad to see daughter-face, though our visit was cut woefully short . . . grrrrrr.

I would love to agree with you on the Lindsay maestro thing . . . but SO FAR she hasn't done any painting for me! hint. hint.

Your house is great. I'm so happy for you two, just seriously wishing this house, or Indianapolis, was about 268 miles close to home!

LOVE MY GIRL!