Monday, July 13, 2009

Hold On To Your Chairs...It's Gonna Be A Bumpy Ride.

I know I know....I say I'm gonna blog, and then I don't.

But seriously, NO TIME!

I have just been offered a full time position with the marketing company I've been contract writing for. They've told me that I can take my time if I'm not ready to quit my other part time job yet, and that...well basically that they love me and they'll take me whenever they can have me. I told them I'd probably go full time with them in Sept/Oct. It'll be weird having my first salary position. No more hourly pay??? What to do with myself...

My husband officially started his new job today at the Westin (same company, just a different hotel -- in case you hadn't heard this story yet from our parents). He already had three people call off of their shifts. I told him it seemed like an unfortunately ominous beginning. He agreed.

The hubby and I are contemplating purchasing some living quarters. The search has been interesting, and fun, and quite informative...and we think we may have found a winner. I'll keep you updated ;) I know you are all sitting on the very precarious edges of your seats...

In the mean time, we have decided that our savings account is more important than our stomachs, and have resigned ourselves to ramen noodles and Totinos frozen pizzas for the next few weeks. It's like college all over again......only without the crazy roomates. :o)

There. I updated. That's what is fascinating in the lives of Nathan and Kacey. I'll try to give you more insights, on a later day, into the wonderous world of the almost-not-newlywed lives that we lead.

:o)

3 comments:

*Lindsay*Jordan* said...

i'm so proud.... tear.

~ Stephanie said...

"without the crazy roommates"? Have you LOOKED in a mirror lately?

PS - blogs are no fun for mommy if you have already texted all the information to me. Blog about something I don't know! :o)

E.T.'s Mom said...

Fun stuff (except the rough start at Nathan's new hotel)! Bring on more updates.