Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nazis, Rays and Hampsters

First of all,

My husband blogged. So if you haven't read it yet, you should.


The other night I dreamed that the nazis had taken over the U.S. again (because apparently they have done this before), and we had to move in with not just one side of our family, but the mean nazis stuck all of the Anderson family and all of the Reynolds family in one house together.

I'm pretty sure I let out a little yelp of anxiety when I woke up. I don't think any of us would live very long in that situation ;)


The other day I was trying to make plans for our first anniversary. We don't want to spend a whole lot of money, but we'd also like to get out of town for a long weekend and just spend some time together. So after coming up with several good options, I sent my husband a joking text message that said "hey, I found a package deal where we could go to Tampa and see a Rays game!!"

He replied with: "Well I guess I won't be trying to do that for your birthday present!"

He's really planning to take me to Florida. I love my husband.


The other day I was sitting at a stop light, waiting to turn left. There were three cars sitting opposite of me, also waiting to turn left. I clicked on my radio and then realized that all three of their blinkers were blinking in time with one another, and that they also matched the beat on the radio. I felt like those little hampsters on the Kia Soul commercial (if you haven't seen it, youtube it cause it's awesome), or else it was something out of the twilight zone.

1 comment:

*Lindsay*Jordan* said...

HAHAHA! I love those hampsters!!!