Monday, May 11, 2009

Happiness Again

I'm back. Things are more settled now.

I have a new job which I am starting on June 1st, and I'm thrilled about it!

It's really not the most exciting job in the world, but I'm going to be doing some administrative work for an insurance agency. The fun part is, it's fewer hours with more pay :) SO...I've started doing some freelance work for some online marketing companies, and I'm getting paid for my writing. It's pretty darn cool.

It's a nice feeling to feel needed. It's a nice feeling to feel well placed.

Thanks for your prayers! Check back often now, because I plan to start writing on here again....oh, and if you want to pay me for blogging, that'd be cool too!

3 comments:

E.T.'s Mom said...

Fewer hours with more pay? Woohoo! I'm glad you're happy and greatly anticipate more of your wonderful blog works.

~ Stephanie said...

yea for new job!

yea for more pay!

yea for more time with Na-Na!

yea for resumed blogging!

you, my daughter, will note that once you blogged you were immediately moved back to the top of my blogging list above the "preacher blog project" as you so aptly described it!

Kacey Leigh said...

Thank you for reinstating me. I greatly appreciate it :)