Friday, April 17, 2009

When Things Are Not As They Seem...

I've been trying to figure out how to formulate this blog without telling a very lengthy story, and I've decided rather than words, silence is more appropriate.

Suffice it to say, the next time I blog, I hope many things will have changed and I will have a happy story to tell you.

In the mean time, prayers for a new situation would be greatly appreciated. If you feel you need more details, I'll tell you with a phone call or you can ask my mother.

Love and peace.

5 comments:

Mombrarian said...

Don't need details...just know prayers are going up! We miss your smiling face!--Anna Leta Moss

*Lindsay*Jordan* said...

I LOVE YOU KACEY FACE!

~ Stephanie said...

God love you. Mommy love you. Nathan love you. The rest will all fall into place in His timing . . .

E.T.'s Mom said...

I heard the short version from your mommy. Does not sound fun, but I'm waiting expectantly for news of a brighter tomorrow.

EmmaLeeAnne said...

Praying for you Kacey. I don't need details. I just know that a sister needs prayers, and that's enough to make me pray. Love you!!!