Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Loud Ones...

As you already know, I hate comcast. Not only because they are just frustrating to deal with, but because they've started a new trend. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about...

It doesn't matter what I'm doing...whether taking a nap or making dinner in the other room...the new fad of loud commercials scares the socks off of me every time. The advertising scheme is quite brilliant really: make your commercial twice as loud as all the others so that people will always hear it and have to pay attention to it...but it's obnoxious.

The sudden exclamations of:
"Let's do it again Bill!"
and
"I have unlimited HD!"
or
"Only $1200 bucks a month for your soul"

Really annoying.

Just thought I'd get that frustration out there.

Comcast: stop scaring me. I wouldn't even use you if my apartment didn't say that I had to. Go away. :) Thanks.


Oh, and Vonage...same goes for you. HUSH!

No comments: