Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tony

I just found out tonight that one of my childhood friends has a brain tumor.

Tony is Neal and Sherri's oldest kid (if you read my mom's blog, you know they are Alaska friends). Our families grew up vacationing together every year in Oklahoma, and Tony and I were always really close...we even share a birthday. We've managed to keep in touch pretty well over the past few years with some infrequent phone calls and much more frequent facebook chats, but I talked to him less than a week ago, and everything was fine.

It's weird how things can change so quickly.

I think my family is going down to Arkansas tomorrow to be with Tony and his family (he's in school in Arkansas, and that's where he's hospitalized currently). So pray for everything. Safety for my family, health for Tony, and hope for his family.

Thanks.

No comments: