Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kevie Poo

As you may have read on my mom's blog, my great-grandmother passed away yesterday morning.

As a result, I will be hauling my newly Indiana tagged car down through Kentucky twice now instead of once (once this weekend for the funeral, and again next weekend to have Christmas with my family). So for the four days inbetween, Kevin is coming to stay with me! I'm very excited! It'll be nice to have a little company while Nathan is working such a crazy schedule (although he says it'll be better this coming week), and apparently Kevin is really excited. That makes Kacey happy :)

So if you don't hear from me much next week, it's probably because I'm helping Kevin finish his Christmas shopping, or playing Scene It.

As for this weekend, pray for safe travels for my whole family as we go to Columbia and back, and also for Nana as she deals with the loss of her mom.

2 comments:

janjanmom said...

I'm so glad someone is excited to have Kevin (my future son-in-law,heehee) around. Poor kid, everyone picks on him so much and he is such a wittle angel.

Kacey Leigh said...

He is such a tweetheart, isn't he??? However, I'm not sure that you're allowed dibs on him since I think MichaelEllen and Madison have already expressed interest ;)