Monday, December 22, 2008

The First Half of Our First Christmas....

Since I'm not yet allowed to blog about what we got for Christmas, I will refrain for now...

But I can tell you that I got Batman! And my brother bought me a gorgeous scarf to match my new coat :)

Thank you to my whole family for a wonderful weekend! It was much needed...we didn't want to leave :(

However, we're looking forward to this coming weekend with Nathan's family!

In the mean time, I'm opening the coffee shop every day but Christmas day this week (with my new key), so I'll have the afternoons off. Nathan is taking a couple of days off too, so we're going to enjoy some good quality time together (hopefully playing with our new awesome Christmas present and sharing in some good recreational intimacy :).

Thanks fam!!

No comments: