Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Survey

I got tagged, so apparently it's my duty as a cousin to fulfill my blogging responsibility...

(A.) Attached or single? Attached for a month and 22 days officially.

(B.) Best friend? Na-Na (as Sydney says), maw and Keviepoo

(C.) Cake or pie? Nana's rum cake. Yes.

(D.) Day of choice? Whichever day I get to sleep late.

(E.) Essential item? Jeans, and my phone. Although I suppose my phone charger needs to make that list too, as I have recently suffered some issues with it malfunctioning.

(F.) Favorite Colors? Green.

(G.) Gummy bears or worms? I'm a fan of both. Gummy bears are easier to throw at people in the movie theater though ;)

(H.) Hometown? P-town will always be home.

(I. ) Indulgence? Nutella

(J.) January or July? I'm gonna have to go with July. Especially now that I live in what might be the coldest city on earth. I want it to stay warm all the time.

(K.) Kids? Not anytime in the next.....

(L.) Life isn't complete without? Christmas trees.

(M.) Marriage date? 8/08/08. Aren't we just so cute?

(N.) Number of brothers & sisters? 2 Brothers. Kevin, and his evil twin Nivek. He's Russian.

(O.) Oranges or apples? Apples. The fruit, the smell, the lotion, the candles, the flavored candy, the juice, everything.

(P.) Phobias? That whole arachiphobic trend got me pretty good, but I'm feeling the heeby jeebys in a new apartment all by myself.

(Q.) Quotes? "I am your sister!" - Kevin...or maybe that was Nevik trying to confuse me.

(R.) Reasons to smile? My hubby comes home in a couple hours :)

(S.) Season of choice? Spring time. It rains the most then, and I'm a rain geek.

(T.) Tag seven peeps! I would, but I think I'm the last one to do this...

(U.) Unknown fact about me? I brush my teeth before I drink my coffee, and then again after I drink my coffee.

(V.) Vegetable?Brussel sprouts. I know, I'm a freak.

(W.) Worst habits? I went from my nails to my cuticals, thanks mom.

(X.) X-ray or ultrasound? uhhhh....I had an ultrasound when mom was pregnant...but I don't really remember much about it.

(Y.) Your favorite food? Chicken lo mein, nachos with EXTRA cheese, and anything else that's Chinese related...included my much beloved, and much missed sushi.

(Z.) Zodiac sign? Leo

1 comment:

MichaelPolutta said...

Welcome back, Mrs. Anderson. Enjoyed seeing your mom at ZOE.