Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're in the single digits.

Not just until the wedding, but also in brain cells. I think mom and I have lost about a trillion with each new countdown.

Tomorrow is my last day as a nanny! I'll be starting my new job as a florist the day we come back from the honeymoon.

Sara M. is my hero. She has been officially aquired, not so much as the wedding planner (since most of the actually planning is done), but more as the wedding executer. Double duty: She's in charge of making sure everything happens when it's supposed to happen, and that everybody is doing what they're supposed to be doing. Also, it's her job to just strictly execute anyone who is out of line. (Okay, obviously not, but the mental image is quite good). No but seriously, she's like the errand angel...and she's excited about doing it! I love that lady! In her words, this is going to be the best wedding "EVAH"!!!

(I hope she's right...)

4 comments:

Lesli said...

It will be beautiful! I can't wait! Love ya!

~ Stephanie. said...

I agree with all of you! Bring on the "Walking Nazi"!

E.T.'s Mom said...

I'm the "walking nazi", Kacey, get it right! It's an easy job with all the long hours you, your mom, and Sara have put in to making this THE most AWESOME wedding EVAH! Love ya!

MichaelPolutta said...

Where is the first blog post from Mrs. Anderson?!?