Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Packing

Last night: I washed all of the dishes and packed up most of the kitchen. Did ALL the laundry and folded what I think was every single piece of clothing that Nathan owns.

Tonight: Finish packing the kitchen, clean out the fridge and start working on the bedroom. Everything I can get done tonight is that much less he has to do on Saturday morning before his family comes down (God bless the Anderson family and their trucks).

I missed The Office last week because we went to a Sounds game. They still haven't posted it online. I'm going crazy!

I know this is about as interesting as an orange, but truly, it's all that's on my mind right now! That and how to avoid awful tan lines while I'm in Saba, so I don't look like a zebra in my bridals....oh, and what the heck song am I gonna walk down the aisle to??? Sandy, you wanna play Clair de Lune in my wedding???

Can these next ten weeks PLEASE be over now???

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Thanks for packing Nathan up!! I was afraid that he wouldn't have time & we'd end up doing it Saturday!! As for the trucks, um, we don't own any. :-/ We do have a trailer hitch, though!! :o) Hope you have a great time on your trip!!!

Kacey Leigh said...

Well, trucks...trailers...whatever works!

I got a lot of packing done...bless his heart, he's been working so much that he's exhausted. But we've done most of it already. There's still cleaning to do, but the kitchen, living room and bathroom should be completely packed...there's a little more work to do in the bedroom, but that shouldn't take but a few minutes!

Thanks for coming down to help move him! I don't know what we'd do without you guys!!! I'm just sorry I won't be there to help...

Y'all have fun tomorrow and be careful! Love ya!