Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm bored.

I'm keeping a 4 month old 10 hours a day...and it's very dull.

I've had a constant headache for two weeks now...ask my mother why.

Nathan is moving out of his apartment this weekend and I won't be here to help him....Saba is making me a bad fiancee.

We registered last week!!! Bed Bath & Beyond, and Target...it was interesting. We got to play with the little gun thing and pick out lots of pretty stuff (although I didn't get to hold the gun very much ;)

Nathan was wonderful though...everything I even looked at and said "oooh, that's cute," he scanned it...it didn't matter if he liked it. We had fun looking at all the stuff, and imagining what it would look like in our new apartment (which he moves into on Saturday). Two bedrooms, washer/dryer connections, walk-in closet...basically amazing.

Life's crazy. I think we're getting some finality on wedding plans. Invitations go out this week...? I'm having my bridals done the same weekend of our shower (21st and 22nd), and the wedding is in exactly 10 weeks and 3 days...yikes.

The most immediate thing on my mind...I have to pack for Saba. It's rapidly approaching and I'm SO not ready yet!!!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

So, I'm guessing you all found a place. As of Sunday, he said ya'll didn't have anything definite. Glad to hear that you found something! Can't wait to see the "awesome" apartment! :o)

~ Stephanie. said...

"Invitations go out this week" . . . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . . . you are a funny little girl.

Kacey Leigh said...

Well you told me that you needed all of my addresses before I left, so I was assuming that meant you needed them for a reason! ;)


And yes, we found an apartment!!! I like it...