Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy late mother's day...

So my mom and I were discussing the amount of thank you notes that I need to get written, and she asked me if I was going to write her one...I told her that was silly. She said of all the people I should write thank you notes to, it should be to her. A thank you for teaching me how to spell and clean up after myself, and most importantly, to anticipate the foreshadowing in movies...even the really tricky ones.

So I told her I would blog about her.

Thanks mom, for teaching me to see and appreciate things that a lot of people miss. I'll never forget the first time I watched A Perfect Murder, and the maid threw the meat thermometor in the sink...and i screamed "OH NO SOMEBODY'S GONNA DIE!!!" That was a bonding moment in our lives. So I owe ya from that thing with that guy in that place...just rememeber, you're not quite yourself lately...

4 comments:

~ Stephanie. said...

I have tears in my eyes. You are SO my daughter . . . and the REALLY ironic thing is that 2 minutes ago I finished making a "movie quote" quiz for my blog today! Scary, huh? I expect a perfect score from my perfect daughter! Love MUCH!!!

~ Stephanie. said...

so, um, how did you post a blog at 10:14 this morning if you don't have internet?

~ Stephanie. said...

oh and uh, by the way, "amount" and "number" work the same way as "less" and "fewer". If you can count them (as in "the NUMBER of "thank you" notes I need to write), then it is "number". You would refer to the "amount of gas" you put in your tank. Number of french fries, amount of liquid left in your water bottle. Don't you love that I know EVERYTHING!!!???

Kacey Leigh said...

I hate your correctivity-ness. If you were in a movie, you'd be stabbed in the jugular with a red ink pen. How's that for foreshadowing???

(Clarification: I do not want this to happen!)