Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm done.

I finished my last big paper yesterday. I have one more group project to finish tonight, and one more solo project that I have to turn in tomorrow. Past that...only finals.

Our formal is this weekend and I'm very excited...I get to see a whale...

We're going to a Braves game, the Coke Factory and the Aquarium...and we're eating dinner at the spinny restaurant. All the other girls are excited about going to Ikea. I just want to see the whale.

I'm contemplating rewriting some of my old blogs, possibly my 100 things and some old stories (just to have them on file). So, if there are any blogs that I post and you think "hrm, I feel that I've read this before," it's quite possible that you have.

The first blog I would like to rewrite (sorry if it's not exact) is as follows:

Yes. There is a boy.

Yes. His name is Nathan.

Yes. I think he's wonderful.

Yes. You know him.

No. I will not divulge all the details on here.

Yes. I will tell you in person.

Yes. I will be home soon to answer questions.

Yes. I love him very much.


I'll keep re-writing and new-writing. Peace and love.

2 comments:

~ Stephanie. said...

the whale exhibit is closed for renovation. . . the whale died.

Lesli said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you are seeing the finish line!! I hope your last days go well!!!