Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm back!!!

I am completely distressed and terribly upset that I lost my old blog, but there doesn't seem to be any hope of getting it back. So I've broken down and started a new one.

For those of you who didn't hear the story...

Lipscomb decided to change our email server...right in the middle of the semester. So I've had to change over all of my accounts and have all of my emails forwarded and that sort of thing. Good fun.

So I went to switch the log-in email on my old blog. Easy, right? You're wrong. There were a hundred different options of things to do, and it took me forever to even find the right link that I needed to switch it over. I finally found the one that said, "attach old blog to new email address." Cool.

So I attached my old blog to my new email. It deleted the whole thing and gave me a new blog with my new email. Don't ask me how. I don't know. I emailed the blog people, hoping they could rescue me, but after a week and a half, I'm beginning to think that was a futile effort.

Anyway, life hasn't been quite the same without my blog, but I'm intend to be back in the full swing of the blog world quite soon. I'm still working on updating everything, and for some reason, can't seem to get my format to let me put titles on my postings. If any of you have had this problem, please tell me how to fix it...it's quite annoying.

I'm coming home this afternoon, so I hope to see all of you at church on Sunday!

Loves and hugs!!!

2 comments:

thruchildeyes said...

Good to hear the whole story. That stinks to lose all those blogs of your dating-engagement! Glad you're back in blogworld.

MichaelPolutta said...

Ugh. That bites. Gotta love technology, eh?

Well, glad you're back on the www. We're doing well, winding down the school year. Wondering what PBC will feel like with Curt no longer "da man" and my role shifting as well.

The heart seems to be pumping just fine. Still working out the meds a bit.

I hope your wedding planning is going smoothly.