Monday, April 28, 2008

I hate Shakespeare.

Not the man himself. Really, I just feel like the inevitable moan that escapes everyone's mouth after the mention of his name ought to be enough to sway schools from including him in their curriculum.

Normally, I love Shakespeare...when I can read him at my own leisure. Tonight, I'm cramming. I've read enough Shakespeare to literarily indulge any book nerd...and then some.

Pray hard for a good grade at 9 in the morning. Pray really hard for a really good grade.

6 comments:

~ Stephanie. said...

Dear God, good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. good grade. Amen.

How's that?

MichaelPolutta said...

I can't resist.

What does "endulge" mean?

And Stephanie, I'm surprised you didn't ask!

Kevin's BLAH-G said...

I PASSED BIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I hope you get a good grade in the morning, or i hope you got a good grade. I don't know when you blogged this.

MichaelPolutta said...

OK, stinker, you fixed it and made my comment look goofy!

I hope you got the grade you worked to get.

Kacey Leigh said...

I got an excellent grade. Thanks for making it possible for me to make you look like a goober.

MichaelPolutta said...

Yes, but you and I know the truth...
(g)